Collected essays and texts I am working on in a single place. I collect here a number of different writings and drafts that I am working on in different subjects.
Philosophy of data
- [September 2018] A note on data, information and knowledge
Philosophy of artificial intelligence and computational thinking
- [October 2017] Playing the world: a note on substitution and complementarity.
- [September 2017] Towards a computational methodology of ethics?
- [August 2017] Is there a xenobiology of artificial intelligence?
- [March 2017] Herbert Simon, complexity and the end of blind evolution.